NZXT H710 Mid-Tower Case with Tempered Glass Black/Black – CA-H710B-B1
85.00.د.ب Incl VAT
- We’ve made our iconic H Series PC cases even better. Our new lineup still features the elements builders loved in the original H Series, including our patented cable management system, removable fan/radiator mounting brackets, and easy-to-use drive trays, alongside new updates like a front-panel USB-C connector supporting high-speed USB 3.1 Gen 2 devices, a tempered glass side panel that installs with a single thumbscrew, and an upgraded Smart Device V2 on the H710i.
- With a USB 3.1 Gen 2-compatible USB-C connector on the front panel, it’s easier than ever to connect the newest smartphones, high-speed external storage, or the latest peripherals to your PC.
- The clean, modern design, iconic cable management bar, and uninterrupted tempered-glass side panel showcase your stunning build.
- Cable management can take more time than assembling a system. Our patented cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps makes wiring easy and intuitive.
- Four Aer F120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow and the front panel and PSU intakes include removable filters. Includes a reversible,removeable, top-mounted bracket designed for radiators up to 360mm simplifies the installation of either closed-loop or custom-loop water cooling.
|Dimensions||W: 230mm H: 516mm D: 494mm (with feet)|
|Material(s)||SGCC Steel and Tempered Glass|
|Motherboard Support||Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX and EATX (Up to 272mm or 10.7-inches)|
|Front I/O Ports||1x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
1x Headset Audio Jack
|Filters||All Air Intakes|
|Included Accessories||Installation screws
10x Cable ties
1x Headset Audio Jack Splitter (4 pole to 3 pole)
|Drive Bays||2.5”: 7
|Radiator Support||Front: 2x 140 or 3x 120mm with Push/Pull
Top: 2x 140 or 3x 120
Rear: 1x 120
|Fan Support||Front: 3x 120/ 2x 140mm (3 Aer F120 Case Version included)
Top: 3x 120/2x 140mm
Rear: 1x 120/1x 140mm (1 Aer F140 Case Version included)
|Fan Specs||Aer F120 (Case Version)
Speed: 1200 ± 200 RPM
CFM Noise: 28 dBA
Bearing: Rifle Bearing
Aer F140 (Case Version)
Speed: 1,000 ± 200 RPM
Airflow: 68.95 CFM
Noise: 29 dBA
Bearing: Rifle Bearing
|Clearance||Cable Management: 18-22mm
GPU Clearance: Up to 413mm
CPU Cooler: Up to 185mm
Front Radiator: 60mm
Top Radiator: 30mm
Reservoir & Pump: Up to 224mm (Along cable bar)